How many times have you said it’s time to compare the cheapest auto insurance rates in San Antonio, TX? San Antonio consumers have a choice when looking for the best price on Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance. They can either spend hours driving around trying to get quotes or use the internet to make rate comparisons. There are both good and bad ways to find auto insurance online so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a new or used Mercedes-Benz and find the lowest price either online or from San Antonio insurance agents.
It’s smart to shop coverage around occasionally since prices are constantly changing. Just because you had the best deal on Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in San Antonio on your last policy a different company probably has better rate quotes today. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because it’s time to teach you the best methods to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
San Antonio Insurance Premiums are Influenced by These Factors
Many different elements are used in the calculation when quoting car insurance. Most are fairly basic like your driving record, but other criteria are not as apparent such as whether you are married or your vehicle rating. When buying auto insurance it’s important to understand the factors that help calculate your policy premiums. If you know what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables informed choices that may reward you with lower auto insurance prices.
- When should you file a policy claims? – If you file a lot of claims you shouldn’t be surprised to get much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Auto insurance companies in Texas award cheaper rates to drivers who do not file claims often. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for the large, substantial claims.
Teenagers vs. older drivers – Older people tend to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and are generally more financially stable. Drivers with little experience are statistically shown to be inattentive and easily distracted behind the wheel therefore auto insurance rates are much higher.
The following data assumes a single driver, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
- Raise deductibles and save – The deductibles you choose state the amount of money you are required to spend out-of-pocket in the event of a claim. Physical damage protection, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your car from damage. Some coverage claims are a windshield broken by a bird, animal collisions, or theft of your vehicle. The more damage repair cost the insured has to pay upfront, the lower your rates will be.
- Marriage is a good thing – Being married actually saves money when shopping for auto insurance. Having a significant other means you’re more financially stable and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance rates and statistics
The price information displayed next covers estimates of insurance costs for Mercedes-Benz E350 models. Having a good grasp of how insurance prices are determined can help you make smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|E350 2-Dr Coupe||$196||$524||$366||$22||$110||$1,218||$102|
|E350 4-Dr Sedan||$216||$470||$284||$16||$86||$1,072||$89|
|E350 with 4-MATIC 4-Dr Sedan||$216||$470||$284||$16||$86||$1,072||$89|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Price information does not factor in specific zip code location which can alter auto insurance rates substantially.
Discounts can help save money on Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in San Antonio
Auto insurance companies do not list all discounts very well, so the list below contains both well-publicized and also the lesser-known credits available to you.
- Driver Training Discounts – Completing a safe driver class could possibly earn you a 5% discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less than less cautious drivers.
- Active Military Service – Having a family member in the military could qualify you for better premium rates.
- Distant Student – Older children living away from San Antonio attending college and do not have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Have your child participate in a local driver’s education class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Telematics Discount – Insureds that choose to allow data collection to study driving patterns by installing a telematics device such as State Farm’s In-Drive could possibly reduce rates as long as the data is positive.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, you’re out of luck.
The example below compares Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance costs with and without policy discounts. The data is based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, multi-policy, claim-free, marriage, safe-driver, and homeowner discounts applied.
To locate providers that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Texas, click here to view.
Quote often and quote early
You just learned some good ideas how you can lower your Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance prices in San Antonio. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding cheaper San Antonio auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the best prices are with a small mutual company.
When buying insurance coverage, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many instances, drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
The cheapest Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in San Antonio is definitely available online and with local San Antonio insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies may not offer online price quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agencies.
Even more information can be read in these articles:
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest San Antonio Auto Insurance with Multiple Speeding Tickets? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Tundra in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 60 in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap San Antonio Car Insurance for Veterans? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Homeowners in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Altima in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)