Are you doing reasearch to find more affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance in San Antonio? Searching for low-cost San Antonio Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes on the internet can be rather difficult for vehicle owners who are beginners to quoting and comparing rates and buying auto insurance over the internet. With such a large number of agents and online companies, how are we expected to be able to compare them all to find better prices?
Shockingly, the vast majority of auto insurance customers in Texas have bought auto insurance from the same company for more than four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. U.S. drivers could save themselves nearly $850 a year by just comparing quotes, but they underestimate the rate savings if they bought a different policy.
Smart consumers take time to do price comparisons occasionally since prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Just because you found the lowest rate on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in San Antonio a couple years back you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to one of the easiest ways to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Where can I get the cheapest San Antonio Suzuki Kizashi insurance?
All major insurance companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive make it easy to get coverage prices on the web. Getting Suzuki Kizashi insurance prices online is very simple as you simply enter your personal and coverage information into the quote form. After the form is submitted, the company’s rating system sends out for reports for credit and driving violations and gives you a price quote determined by many factors.
Quoting online for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in San Antonio makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it is important to compare as many rates as possible if you want to find the cheapest price possible.
In order to find out how much you can save on insurance, take a look at the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you enter the coverages as shown on your current policy. This helps ensure you will have a rate comparison for exact coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below provide free quotes in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the potentially high cost of Suzuki Kizashi insurance, insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability protection in order to drive the car legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Suzuki, almost every bank will stipulate that you have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Suzuki for a much higher rate and require you to pay the higher price.
- Insurance preserves both your Suzuki and your assets. Insurance will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is currently overpaying as much as $830 a year so shop around each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Premium rates and analysis
The rate table below showcases detailed analysis of prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Being more informed about how rate quotes are calculated can help customers make informed coverage decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$322||$486||$388||$24||$116||$1,336||$111|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$322||$572||$388||$24||$116||$1,422||$119|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$322||$572||$388||$24||$116||$1,422||$119|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$360||$572||$388||$24||$116||$1,460||$122|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can alter coverage prices greatly.
Safe drivers pay less for insurance
The information below illustrates how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions impact Suzuki Kizashi car insurance rates for each age group. The premiums assume a married female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The illustration below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance costs when comparing full coverage to state minimum liability only. The costs are based on no violations or claims, $1,000 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied.
When to switch to liability coverage only
There is no set rule for phasing out full coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is about 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Suzuki Kizashi replacement value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $6,000 after paying your policy deductible. If it’s costing you more than $600 annually for physical damage coverage, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
There are some scenarios where removing full coverage is not in your best interest. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to prevent the bank from purchasing higher-priced coverage. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should not drop full coverage.
Get affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance in San Antonio with discounts
Insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but you may qualify for discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you get a quote, but occasionally some discounts must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Good Students Pay Less – A discount for being a good student may save you up to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Pay Early and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Accident Waiver – This isn’t a discount exactly, but certain companies will turn a blind eye to one accident before your rates go up so long as you haven’t had any claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Maintaining low annual mileage could be rewarded with slightly better premium rates than normal.
- E-sign – Many insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up over the internet.
Consumers should know that many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Despite the appearance that you can get free auto insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi car insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The information is based on a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, marriage, multi-policy, multi-car, homeowner, and safe-driver discounts applied.
If you would like to view providers who offer online Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes in Texas, click here.
When to get advice from an insurance agent
Certain consumers still prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a smart decision A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local insurance agents is important particularly in San Antonio.
After filling out this short form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in San Antonio who can give free rate quotes for your car insurance coverage. You don’t have to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent to you. You can get cheaper car insurance rates AND an agent nearby. If you wish to get a comparison quote for a specific company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you’re trying to find a reliable insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Agents in San Antonio are classified as either independent or exclusive.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents are not limited to a single company so as a result can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If you want to switch companies, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing rate quotes, you need to get several quotes from several independent insurance agents for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with small regional insurance companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Below is a small list of independent agents in San Antonio that may be able to provide free price quotes.
- Bapodra Insurance Agency, Inc
8607 Wurzbach Rd #101 – San Antonio, TX 78240 – (210) 696-1133 – View Map
- Grona Boles Martin Bloxsom Insurance Agency
800 Isom Rd # 100 – San Antonio, TX 78216 – (210) 366-5094 – View Map
- Legion Insurance Agency
5309 Wurzbach Rd – San Antonio, TX 78230 – (210) 693-1501 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies work for only one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They usually cannot give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Many people buy from the same agent for years mostly because of loyalty to the company and strong financial ratings.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in San Antonio willing to provide rate quotes.
- Gary Kennedy – State Farm Insurance Agent
3029 S WW White Rd – San Antonio, TX 78222 – (210) 337-1786 – View Map
- Trent Rosenkranz – State Farm Insurance Agent
1840 S General McMullen Dr #109 – San Antonio, TX 78226 – (210) 433-9000 – View Map
- Chad Dawson – State Farm Insurance Agent
5890 De Zavala Rd Ste 105 – San Antonio, TX 78249 – (210) 615-7898 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agency is decision based upon more than just the price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- How long has the business existed?
- How many companies do they write for?
- How are claims handled?
After talking to the agent and getting positive feedback as well as an affordable premium quote, most likely you have located an insurance agent that is reliable enough to properly insure your vehicles.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, make sure you don’t skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many cases, an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits and discovered at claim time that it was a big mistake. The aim is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost and still be able to protect your assets.
People who switch companies do it for many reasons like delays in responding to claim requests, denial of a claim, high rates after DUI convictions or even lack of trust in their agent. It doesn’t matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company is actually quite simple.
In this article, we presented many tips how you can reduce Suzuki Kizashi insurance premium rates online in San Antonio. The key thing to remember is the more you quote San Antonio auto insurance, the better your chances of lowering your prices. Drivers may even discover the most savings is with a lesser-known regional company.
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for 17 Year Olds in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for 19 Year Olds in San Antonio? (FAQ)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)